UPDATE: the update was approved and is now available on the Mac App Store.
We’re happy to announce that Chill Pill 1.2 has been submitted to Apple for approval. It is a free update and is recommended for all users. Follow us on Twitter for the chance to get a free copy of Chill Pill during our #FREESTUFF giveaways.
- Customized font size preferences are now persistent across application launches
- Resolved issue which could prevent article viewer font sizes from being enlarged or reduced
- Resolved issue which could cause the “Mark current group as read” menu item to be incorrectly disabled
- Resolved issue which could cause feed refreshing to appear to be hung
- Added the ability to hold the option key while clicking links to temporarily reverse your browser preference
- Improved usability of arrow keys in the article viewer
- Added Command-O shortcut in article viewer to open link in default browser
- Improved reliability and design of offline mode
- Numerous other bug fixes